Every year thousands of budding new home builders and renovators head to their local homeshow for design, style and DIY inspiration and tips.
This year we’ll be at three homeshows across NZ, with style and energy management solutions for your home or next project.
If you’re building or renovating and can’t get out to the shows see some handy hints and tips below:
- Invest now and reap the rewards: The electrical in your home makes up about 8% of the cost of a new home*, so it pays to invest in quality fittings from the get go that will suit you and your family as it evolves over the years.
- Comfort can save power: Small changes in your home can make a big difference to your power bill, for example using dimmers in your home not only helps you set the mood but can save you up to $53 on your power bill.**
Make your electrical work for you!
- Go hands-free: Small indoor sensors can take the fuss out of light switches in areas such as hallways, pantries and garages where you may not have your hands free.
- Power at your fingertips: Kitchen islands can have pop up sockets installed to ensure you always get power to your kitchen appliances.
- Never run out of charge: In-wall USB chargers give up to 3 charging units in one unit to ensure all your family’s charging needs are met without having to use the bulky chargers provided with your devices.
To speak to one of our specialists and see our available range visit us at one of the below homeshows:
9 – 13 September, ASB Showground, Stand 662
25 – 27 September, Westpac Stadium, Stand 5
16 – 18 October, Horncastle Arena, Stand 44
*Based on a new 200 square metre home and mid range electrical fittings
*Saving is an estimate based on an electricity tariff of 22c per kilowatt hour. Actual energy and cost savings will depend on individual usage patterns and local conditions.